Sunday, December 21, 2008

■ dude, we will make it quick!

me: dude please..

my roomie:*sigh* not again!!

me: can't help it..

my roomie: you got to wait... i am bit held up..

me: dude, we will make it quick .. i promise... i have already taken off my t-shirt..

my roomie: why don't you ask someone else..

me: its embarrassing to ask anyone else.. more over you do it so well!

my roomie: okay okay.. now lie down and try to relax..



me: *ouch* it hurts bad!

my roomie: relax man.. you got to stop moving .. don't make it hard for me...

me: the gel is not effective.. i still feel the pain.

my roomie: stop being impatient! it needs sometime before it starts working..



me: *mmm* ya guess it has started working... now i feel a little better..

my roomie: hmm

me: dude.. not tht hard.. slowdown..

my roomie: oops my bad! sorry..

me: thanx for being so understanding!

my roomie: its okay man.. that's what roomies are for.... once we get married, our wives will take care.. but for now we have to help each other for situations like these, its mutual! One more thing, its better we don't talk about this to anyone..

me: absolutely.. i totally understand... anyway you get back to your work.. I won't be disturbing you anymore today but might need your help tomorrow.

my roomie: dude, I think its time to consult a doc. I don't have problem applying pain relief gel on your cramped shoulder but is not helping you much. You have been suffering for the last 4 days!


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online