Wednesday, March 05, 2008

■ Himesh Reshamiya inspired me to blog

Every time I thought of writing a blog, the 'terrified-petrified-shocked-panicked' face of my English teacher held me back! Specifically put, I was a continuous embarrassment as long as the subject was a compulsory part of my curriculum. A paragraph written by me containing merely three sentences was bound to contain more grammatical errors and spelling mistakes than the combined goof ups done by a group of kindergarten kids in some rural village, taught by some 'masteji' who himself got enlightened through a Rapidex English Speaking Crash Course.

'What! Himesh Reshamiya?!' - after staring at me precisely for 22 seconds quizzically, words came out from my roomie's mouth, when I told him that Reshamiya is the man who inspired me to blog!

I was skeptical as to how people would treat me if I start blogging with my level of proficiency. But then himesh bhai was never thrown stones at or pushed from a cliff nor was deserted on an island for his claims to sing and act!

Let me stop here.
Sincere acknowledgment to the spell-check tool of this blog-editor for its constant support.

2 Comments:

curiousganja said...

Welcome to blogosphere sahooji.. Good start

Krish said...

thanx venky!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online